Proudly owned and operated by our Factory owners, IFD is committed to quality and service. Our unique style is characterized by the variety of materials we use, such as wrought iron, real copper and zinc, and exotic woods including mango and parota wood. All our pieces feature mortise and tenon joinery on solid wood frames, solid wood drawers, ball bearing glides (bedroom collections), and special features like microfiber lining on top drawers of bedroom case-pieces. With an experienced operation specialized in hand-crafted, old-world looks, you can make sure you are obtaining the best value in hand-crafted, unique pieces.
- This outstanding 100 solid wood Collection features Parota wood native from Mexico and South America.
- Featuring quality hand crafted construction features like butterfly and finger joints ensure longlasting service and beauty.
- Clear lacquer coating allows the natural character and beauty of the wood grain show through.
- Drawer fronts are solid mango wood with a hand inserted rust finish nails and cast iron pulls.
- Solid wood drawers feature English dovetailed drawers and ball bearing glides.
- All pieces feature mortise and tenon case construction on solid wood frames.
- Wrought iron base is hand crafted.
- Beautiful solid wood offers lifetime value and beauty.
- Solid wood joinery used in quality hand crafted furniture making.
- Beautiful natural Two toned wood shows through protective clear lacquer coating which is durable and easy to clean.
- Drawers add functionality.
- English dovetailed drawers add durability and ball bearing glides ensure a smooth operation ondrawers.
- This type of joinery has been used for years in quality furniture making. Ensures stability and durability on every piece. Solid wood provides durability and great quality construction.
- Adds value and elegance.
In order to keep your newly purchased product from IFD, please follow these:
- Our furniture is for indoor use only. Try to keep it in conditions that are not too dry or too humid.
- To clean our products use a dry cloth only or a slightly moist cloth with water if necessary. The use of abrassive cleaners might affect the quality and look of the finish of your piece.
- If your piece experiences slight movements of wood, use a wood finish stain marker if necessary.